Feel the pulse of the Sahara Desert on on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure,which starts and ends in Agadir. Admire the best landscapes in the northern Sahara, get lost within in desert and ride a camel over thedunes at sunset , just like the nomadic Berber tribes. This desert exploration features fun overnight stays in a desert camp and a kasbah.
- Day 1: Agadir – Taroudante – Taliouine – Foum Zguid – Erg Chegaga
Tour from Agadir : Early morning departure from Agadir to Taliouine, a town known for its saffron, with a stop on the way in Taroudante to enjoy its old ramparts and souk. After a few hours’ drive, we will then reach Taznakht for lunch and then, via Foum Zguid, we will head towards the immense sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. Here you will admire a scenic sunset, experience one hour camel ride before enjoying dinner and spending the night in nomad tents or under the starlit in a bivouac.
- Day 2: Erg Chi gaga – Iriqui Lake – Taliouine – Taroudante – Agadir
Enjoy the sunrise and breakfast before departing with 4×4 vehicle towards Foum zguid via the dry Lake Iriqui. After relaxing in Foum Zguid, we travel to Taznakht and then Taliouine, where lunch will be served. We then continue our trip back to Agadir and reach the city by the sunset.
- Book your tours in just a few clicks 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via our website.
- Direct payment to the driver on the day of departure.
- Free Annulation , You can cancel your reservation without penalty